- Our paper titled "Magnetic Biosensors: modelling and simulation", from meLAB team accepted in the Biosensors and Bioelectronics.
- Paper from meLAB team accepted to the 2018 IEEE 9th Latin American Symposium on Circuits & Systems (LASCAS).
- Dr Heidari gives an invited talk at the Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China.
- Dr Heidari gives an invited talk at the Southeast University, China.
- Paper from meLAB team accepted in the IEEE Sensors Journal.
- Dr Heidari gives an invited talk at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology will publish our Special Issue on the Selected Papers of 2017 IEEE Sensors Conference.
- Congratulations to Xiangpeng for his graduation in Master of Science in Mechatronics with distinction.
- Congratulations to Ryan (Dadong Shang), our excellent undergraduate student in the meLAB who was awarded the GU68 Trust Fund.
- Dr Abbasi delivered an invited talk on THz sensing and its biomedical applications in UniMap, Malaysia.
- Dr Abbasi delivered an invited talk on Extremely Low Profile Flexible Antenna for Medical Body Area Networks. In: 2017 IEEE Asia Pacific Microwave Conference (APMC2017), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Our "Magnetic Sensing Systems for Biomedical Applications" Special Issue is considering manuscripts for IEEE Sensors Journal. Submit your paper before 31st January 2018.
- Our Special Session on "Wearable Microelectronic Circuits and Systems" has been accepted for ISCAS 2018.
- Our paper accepted in 9th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development-ICESD 2018.
- Our paper accepted for publication in IEEE Sensors Letters.
- Dr Abbasi delivered a talk on 5G antenna design and 5G smart campus in Huwaei Head office, Shenzen, China.
- Dr Abbasi delivered a talk on Wearables and Implants at Shenzen University, Antenna Key Lab, Shenzen, China.
- Dr Abbasi delivered a talk on Future with Wearable’s: Downscaling to Nano-Scale at SiChuan University, Chengdu, China.
- Project on Magneto-Optical Air Pollution Monitoring System funded by Glasgow Exchange Knowledge Fund.
- Special Issue "Smart Packaging" being co-edited at the Sensors Journal.
- Welcome to Adnan, Asfa, d and Naeem to join the meLAB.
- Two Travel Scholarships awarded from IEEE Circuits and Systems Society.
- Paper presented at the New Generation of Circuits and Systems Conference (NGCAS), Genova, Italy.
- Special Issue "Wearable Wireless Devices" being co-edited at the Applied Science Journal.
- meLAB group organised the 2nd UK-China Emerging Technologies (UCET) workshop at the University of Glasgow.
- Project on Magnetic-based Air Pollution Monitoring Systems in collaboration with UESTC funded by NFSC, China.
- Xiangpeng awarded CASS Travel Grant for NGCAS Conference.
- 3 papers accepted to the 2017 IEEE SENSORS Conference, Glasgow, UK.
- Xiangpeng paper accepted to the New Generation of Circuits and Systems Conference (NGCAS), Genova, Italy.
- Dr Heidari presented an invited talk at the Xi'an Jiaotong University, Shaanxi Sheng, China.
- Paper accepted in Applied Physics Reviews.
- Dr Heidari visited Silergy Corporation, Shanghai, China.
- Dr Heidari visited and presented a talk at Mirco Tera Company, Changsha, Hunan, China.
- Paper accepted in IEEE Transaction of Electron Device.
- Paper accepted in ISCAS 2016 Conference, Baltimore, USA.
- Dr Heidari elevated to IEEE Senior Member.
- Dr Heidari becomes member of IEEE Sensors Council Administrative Committee, representing IEEE Young Professional Programme.