- Heidari, H. Magnetoelectronics: Electronic skins with a global attraction.Nature Electronics, 1(11), pp. 578-579, 2018.
- K.M. Lei, H. Heidari et al., “A handheld high-sensitivity micro-NMR CMOS platform with stabilization for multi-type biological/chemical assays” IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, 52:1, 2017.
- V. Nabaei, N. Chandrawati, H. Heidari, "Magnetic biosensors: Modelling and simulation", Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 103, pp. 69-86, 2018. (pdf)
- H. Heidari, et al., “CMOS vertical Hall magnetic sensors on flexible substrate” IEEE Sensors J., 16(24) 8736-8743, 2016.
- Z. Yin, E. Bonizzoni and H. Heidari, "Magnetoresistive Biosensors for On-Chip Detection and Localization of Paramagnetic Particles," in IEEE Journal of Electromagnetics, RF and Microwaves in Medicine and Biology, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 179-185, Sept. 2018.
- S. Zuo, K. Nazarpour, and H. Heidari, “High-Performance Tunnelling Magnetoresistors for Next Generation Spintronics”, in IEEE Electron Device Letters, 2018.
- H. Heidari, et al., “A CMOS current-mode magnetic Hall sensor with integrated front-end.” IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 11(4), 2015.
- H. Fan, J. Li, Q. Feng, H. Sun and H.Heidari, "Exploiting Smallest Error to Calibrate Non-Linearity in SAR Adcs," in IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 42930-42940, 2018.
- K. O. Htet, H. Fan and H. Heidari, "Switched-Capacitor DC-DC Converter for Miniaturised Wearable Systems," IEEE Int. Symposium on Circuits Systems (ISCAS), 2018, pp. 1-5.
- H. Fan et al., "A 4-Channel 12-Bit High-Voltage Radiation-Hardened Digital-to-Analog Converter for Low Orbit Satellite Applications," in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 2018.